Please Stop Saying You Want to Go to Cuba Before It’s Ruined

31.03.2016 12:20
#1 Please Stop Saying You Want to Go to Cuba Before It’s Ruined
Rey/Reina del Foro

Zitat
Please Stop Saying You Want to Go to Cuba Before It’s Ruined

by Natalie Morales

Just last week, I was at my friend Michaela’s house dropping off a bag of stuff I’m sending to my family in Cuba. Her husband, Fred, is visiting Havana and was kind enough to be my courier. Among the things I sent with Fred were two packages of Cuban coffee. Yes, that’s right: I’m sending Cuban coffee to Cuba. It’s absurd and hilarious and I got a real kick out of telling everyone I came across that day about it. This is because Cuban coffee is too expensive for the average Cuban to buy in Cuba. So they make do—Cubans always make do—reusing old coffee or grinding in some split peas if they have to get their fix. I, on the other hand, buy it for three bucks at Target.

http://floodmagazine.com/34721/please-st...ore-its-ruined/

--
La vida debería ser amarilla... amar y ya.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
31.03.2016 12:42
#2 RE: Please Stop Saying You Want to Go to Cuba Before It’s Ruined
Rey/Reina del Foro

Wo kann man denn so alte Fotos vom Capitolio ausgraben?
Und was ist dann, wenn man das oa. nicht mehr sagt? Was ändert sich genau dadurch?

P. Kropotkin: Competition is the law of the jungle but cooperation is the law of civilisation.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
31.03.2016 12:42
#3 RE: Please Stop Saying You Want to Go to Cuba Before It’s Ruined
Forums-Senator/in

Sehr naiv, die Sicht der Dame. Das soll eine Kubanerin sein?? Jeder (noch so arme) Kubaner hat Kaffee im Haus, denn der wächst da auf den Feldern. Natürlich nicht den aus dem Shop, aber der ist ohnehin viel schlechter - ich käme jetzt nicht auf die Idee Kaffee, Zucker oder Rum nach Kuba zu schicken. Da fehlen andere Dinge. Strange

Antworten

Beitrag melden
31.03.2016 13:23
#4 RE: Please Stop Saying You Want to Go to Cuba Before It’s Ruined
Rey/Reina del Foro

Apropos Kaffee:

Kennt Ihr das von Kuba auch, dass man dort Kaffee und Zucker aufs Brot streut und isst?

...selbst den kleinen Kindern gibt man das als Leckerli zu essen

Der Gesunde hat viele Wünsche - der Kranke nur einen.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Seite 1 von 1 « Seite Seite »
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!