hauskauf auf cubanisch

27.02.2002 17:38
#1 hauskauf auf cubanisch
( Gast )
habe nur meine antworten und den namen weggelassen. wer natuerlich was sucht in santiago, dem gebe ich gern die adresse ;-)))
--------
Now , I have other responsabilities, and can't spend the money on these things, now, I'm forced to get an appartment or build my own house and that sounds pretty expensive.
To build a house from scratch, with 2 rooms, living room, bathroom, kitchen, takes about $2000 USD, maybe more, maybe less.
But after that, you must buy everything that goes inside the house, TV, VCR, BathRoom stuff, Kitchen Stuff, BEds, Ventilators, etc...
I plan to do it in the City, first I have to buy the land, it will cost about $400 USD,
You, and maybe ****, help me to build the home, and you will stay for free in my house forever everytime you visit CUba ...
Is it a deal ?

I didn't say $2000, I said if you help, I didn't mention an amount !!!why do you run buddy ?

I think it's nice to stay in the house of a friend in any country you go, don't you ?
Where you can eat in the same table with your friend and watch TV together, talk, etc, don't you think it's better than staying in someone else's house ?
Always remember this:
Girls comes and leave
Friends Comes and stay forever

Do you imagine to build a house for a girl and that in one year you are no longer with her ?
What did you lost ?
But a friend, is a friend and will always be beside you when you need him/her
I think, you must restudy the Friendship concept :)

Yes, those are men tha think with the little head instead with the Big head and allow the little head to take the big decisions... they are crazy..
Imagine that then that girl marry a cuban man who will live with her in the house you built !!!!

Well, if you think that you lose something helping a friend , you must be definitively crazy.
It seems I don't deserve your help, I will have to see how I can earn more trust from you.

Hey you, real big and amazing sucker !
Did I asked you to invest in something ? :)

There is nothing I can offer you that you don't havle already.
The unique thing I can offer you in cuba is my help, my friendship and my house, because the rest of the things you have it.

Why do you only think of security ?
Why don't you first think on trust, then security...
The art of Trust, remember ?
Why do you trust your bank ?
Do you know the people at your bank ?

Well man, the big diufference is that you are in GErmany and I'm in Cuba, so, there are only two bridges between us and those are:
Friendshop + Trust
If you don't know these concepts and you can't use them, then that's a big problem.

the fact is that we are not talking about business.
And YES, there is the world TRUST in the Business world ( I study marketing), and it's the word TRUST which guide every client to establish a relationship with his provider.

If you buy twice a product in the same store, it's because you trust the product from that store.
So, you trust the store.
In that case, then you no longer trust the store, and definitively next time you will take the product from another store, and the second time will trust the new store, and the story starts over again....

Well, it seems that defitively I can't count on your support.

ok... never mind.
You don't want to open your eyes,

Antworten

Beitrag melden
27.02.2002 18:27 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 27.02.2002 18:28)
#2 RE:hauskauf auf cubanisch
Forums-Senator/in
Uwe, bist du sicher, dass es sich hier "nur" um einen Hauskauf handelt?!

Ich habe ja Verständnis: Menschen, wo denn auch auf der Welt, wollen etwas aus ihrem Leben machen, auch Cubaner.
Es sind nicht einmal die Schlechtesten, die ihre Energie so verpuffen.
Aber: es ist schon die typische Art und Weise der Cubaner, dir dein Geld aus die Tasche zu klopfen. Eigentlich raffiniert.

Elisabeth

Antworten

Beitrag melden
28.02.2002 09:14
#3 RE:hauskauf auf cubanisch
( Gast )
das sollte auch nur mal ein beispiel sein.
ich chatte seit 3 jahren regelmaessig mit diesem cubaner, habe ihn aber erst 1 x getroffen. man staunt doch, wie schnell man zum amigo wird.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
28.02.2002 10:32
#4 RE:hauskauf auf cubanisch
Olaf ( gelöscht )
Der Arme!

Chatted mit Dir seit drei Jahren, opfert seine Freizeit (oder Arbeitszeit?) für Dich , obwohl er lieber ganz anderes täte und nun willst Du ihn nicht für diesen Aufwand entlohnen...

Viele Grüße, Olaf
--
http://come.to/schwerpunkt.kuba

Antworten

Beitrag melden
28.02.2002 11:47
#5 RE:hauskauf auf cubanisch
( Gast )
Hi Olaf

Bin ganz Deiner Meinung - dafür sind doch Freunde da und eine 3jährige Freundschaft gibt man nicht wegegen Geldsachen einfach so auf.

Marisa

Antworten

Beitrag melden
28.02.2002 12:29
#6 RE:hauskauf auf cubanisch
( Gast )
@marisa: ignoriere lieber auch meine person hier. du lebst in einer anderen welt. freundschaft? geld?

p.s. wenn olaf kein einfuegt, hat das nichts zu bedeuten ;-))).

Antworten

Beitrag melden
28.02.2002 13:35
#7 RE:hauskauf auf cubanisch
( Gast )
Uwe

?????
Hast mich wohl falsch verstanden!!!

Aber es ist sicherlich so, dass ich nicht in der gleichen Welt wie Du lebe!

Marisa

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Seite 1 von 1 « Seite Seite »
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!